To find out more:
- You can e-mail
us about what grammar practice items you want to see on this site in the future
- You can buy An A-Z of English Grammar and Usage by Leech, Cruickshank
& Ivanic (pub. Longman) ISBN 0582405742
A helpful grammar book of English with information about pronunciation
and writing and friendly speech, with illustrated, authentic examples.
- To get advice from Grammarcat
please click here
For Beginners here are three other sample sections with
pictures and sounds:
- The names of different types of words:
e.g. 'nouns' and 'verbs'
- Some examples of determiners:
'a', 'some', and 'many'
- An example of an irregular Simple Past
Tense verb: 'fly'
©2011 - Grammar Cat